We use "cookies" on certain Jain Heritage School webpages to help you use our websites interactively on a regular basis. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that website.
The cookies on Jain Heritage School webpages do not collect any personal information about individuals, but only about your browser "session." The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these webpages, without providing the same information again as you move from one page to another.
INFORMATION FROM E-MAIL
If in case you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), it will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE RECORDED
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website's operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
During your visit, our web operating system will record:
- 1.The Internet domain for your internet service, such as "xyz.com" or "xyz.net" if you use a private internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a School domain.
- 2.The type of browser ("Google Chrome version X” or "Internet Explorer version X") that you are using.
- 3.The type of operating system that you use (Macintosh, UNIX, or Windows).
- 4.The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- 5.The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
We use this information typically for growth analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM INTERACTIVE FORMS
On some of our webpages, we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization). This occurs when you are registering for online counselling, various tests, quizzes, seminars, workshops, or training sessions offered by Jain Heritage School, downloading admission forms from Jain Heritage School. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party.